29 November 2012

Cupcake

I see lads like this and my mind begins to wander. I wonder what they'll look like ten years from now, when they're in their later thirties and early forties, when they'll be all men and no longer boys.

I'd want to sample their wares before then, though. The darker part of my brain wants to trick him into coming home with me, where I'd get him drunk and then sober him up whilst his was bound and helpless. And then my boyfriend and I would have a really good time with him, still bound and helpless.

I've seen him topping on one man-on-man scene. I'd much rather see him bottoming. I want to see that smirky little face of his in a different expression with a bit of fear.

I'm in a very naughty mood today.

These are extremely large pictures, so they will not load quickly for those with slower connections. Once loaded, click on each one to see full-sized.




2 comments:

  1. Anonymous16:20

    What's his name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's "Bailey" on Sean Cody, but his model name/real name is Todd Morgan. One of the hottest videos ever, though, where he fucks his "gym buddy," with a dildo in his ass at one point, even. Very hot man.

    ReplyDelete

Speak up!